I love getting feedback!
If you are responding to a specific post, please post your message directly as a comment, which will help enable further discussion. The same goes for any criticism or praise of this website. If you disagree with the aims of this website (free speech, religious tolerance, rational inquiry) and would like to call us bad names, we will be more than happy to engage with you in genuine debate if you can give argument or evidence for your criticism. On the other hand, unfounded personal attacks will be ignored (and deleted).
Learn more about me. »
Can Blasphemy be Holy? »
- A Crash Course on the Literary Jesus Christ: A 15-part series
- Divine Terrorism: God is responsible for 9-11.
- Should I murder my kids? Christians and child sacrifice
- Ethics of the Old Testament: Lies, Cheats and Dirty Tricks in Genesis
- Abraham the Pimp Sells Wife for Cattle and Sacrifices Son: Stories from Genesis
- Twilight, True Blood and Christ: 10 ways Jesus is as hot as a vampire
- The Bible Sucks: How Star Wars and Harry Potter use Void as Cult-Producing
- Pascal’s Wager and the Red Pill: Belief in the Historical Jesus as Self-Constituting Subjective
- I’ll be back: Jesus’ Virgin Birth, Easter Eggs and the
- Mary’s Vulva: Jesus Christ, Vesica Pisces and the Christian Fish
- The Egyptian Face of Jesus: How the politically created cult of Sarapis reveals Jesus Christ as constructed religious synthesis
- God vs. Satan in Tron Legacy 2010: A Review of Christian and Religious Symbolism in the Tron Movie 4,587 views
- War on Christmas: a blasphemous ugly sweater giveaway contest! 3,696 views
- Elijah Kills the Prophets of Baal: Kings 1 3,888 views
- Snow White and the… White Stag? Christian Symbolism in the 2012 Snow White movie 7,594 views
- Prayer, God and Alien Invasion: Is Falling Skies a Christian Show? 4,760 views
- Judgment Day 2011: Is Jesus coming to end the world on May 21st? 3,685 views
- What does it mean to be a Christian? The difference between Atheism and Christianity. 2,134 views
- Dracula Untold: making vampires into heroes and Muslims into devils (Was Vlad the Impaler a Christian?)
- Crossbones TV Series: Pirates and the Devil Continued
- Dominion TV Series: The AntiChrist is the Hero in the War on Heaven
- 8 more shocking things you didn’t know about the Biblical Noah’s Ark story (that the movie totally got wrong)
- St. Valentine is a lie – and why that means you should question everything.
- Can non-believers be creative? Steven Pressfield’s new proof for the existence of God (and why it fails)
- Sherlock Holmes hates Americans: Guy Fawkes and Revolutionary Terrorism