1) We don’t pay much attention to what’s going on around us. That means you get fresh, original topics about literature and religious philosophy that you won’t find anywhere else.
2) We don’t have an axe to grind. Our focus on religious history and literature is one of genuine interest and curiosity; we’re looking into topics that matter and are relevant – not to attack or undermine them, but to assess and reveal more about them.
3) Subscribers get access to all future publications for free. We have a long list of noteworthy non-fiction research and fiction books in the works (enough to keep us busy for the next 10 years at least). We will make the epub and kindle formats of these books available online, and tell subscribers where they can find them.
4) Get lucky – win a prize! Every 50th subscriber will get a free book (a real one) or a poster from our posters gallery.
5) We won’t spam you. We’ll never ask you to buy anything. What’s more, we’ll often offer free gifts and giveaways. We will also keep your email absolutely private, and use it only to share great new articles with you.