We’d like Holy Blasphemy to become a community site that readers will engage with. To do that we need your help. Please take a minute and answer a few of the following questions. We appreciate your feedback and will consider your suggestions seriously. Please note that we’re looking for constructive criticism about the design and layout of our site; we won’t change much of the content so you don’t need to tell us if you can’t stand our articles or materials.
1) What were you looking for that brought you here?
2) What do you like/dislike about this site?
3) Is it too dark/red? Would you prefer a light gray, white and light blue site?
4) What kind of content/material would you like to see more of?
5) What do you think of the wibiya toolbar we’re testing (bottom of page)
6) How easy is the site to navigate/get around?
7) How else can we improve? Comments and suggestions?
Thanks so much for your time! Don’t forget to pick up your free copy of Jesus Potter, Harry Christ by joining!